For High Speed Turning in Steel
- Four grade choices and five product families...more than 1,300 inserts to choose from!
- High wear resistance and excellent chipping resistance.
- Extended tool life, particularly in high temperature conditions.
- Greater stability in high feed and speed machining conditions.
- All grades also feature post-coat GOLD-RUSH surface treatment.
- Excellent surface roughness & minimum built-up edge.
TT8105 – Maximum wear resistance
TT8115 – Light interruptions ok, very
TT8125 – General purpose, top seller
TT8135 – Heavy interruptions and low cutting speeds
Available in these product families