Indexable Mills w/Ball Nose & Backdraft Inserts For Precision 3-D Contour Finishing
- Precision 3D contour finishing and semi-finishing in a wide range of materials.
- Ultra-stable clamping and excellent repeatability promotes smooth stable milling.
- Optimal coolant delivery system directed to the cutting edge for increased insert life.
- Ball nose inserts with -FM and -SM geometries for varied cutting conditions.
- Backdraft insert styles with .031, .062 and .125 corner radii.
- Versatile milling grades, including IN2504 for hard materials —40-60HRC and above— offering longer insert life.
- Stock standard inch and metric sizes available.
- Straight, taper, modular, and solid carbide brazed cutter bodies.