Double-Sided Tangential Technology & Available PVD Black Oxide Coated Inserts
- The newest black oxide coating drastically improves cutting speed and productivity.
- In combination with the extremely efficient Gold-Max 8 geometry, Grade IN4030 is ideally suited to medium-strength steels and ductile irons.
- Cutter diameters from 2.00 - 8.00"
- 8 cutting edges with integrated wiper technology and DOCs up to .23".
- High positive geometry produces true 90° shoulders.
- Stable cutting edge with V-mount and large T15 insert screw promotes longer tool life.