Ingersoll Is Your Co-Pilot In Aerospace Technologies
- Both standard tools and custom designs are widely used in the aerospace industry, with an emphasis in providing unique solutions for aerostructures and engines.
- Extended flute end mills and shell mills deliver exceptional metal removal rates with consistently longer tool life.
- Ingersoll face mills ensure highly productive rough machining and high-precision finish machining.
- The latest coated carbide and ceramic grades for hi-speed turning.
- Full line of indexable and replaceable point-drilling solutions for various aerospace components.
- T-Clamp turn/groove solutions for casing, blisk, and diffuser machining, delivering superior insert clamping stability.