Ceramic Indexable High-Feed Mills for Machining Difficult-To-Cut HRSA Materials
- Two unique, HI-FEED, double-sided insert designs - 4 & 6 indexes - for maximum economy.
- Cutting speeds up to 36 times greater than solid carbide!
- Two super rigid clamping systems, dimple and wedge type, ensure stability when machining at high speeds.
- SiAlON grade IN76N offers outstanding performance and is tougher in comparison to whisker-type ceramic grades.
- End mills, face mills with 1.000 to 3.000 diameter range.
- Max. depth of cut up to 2.5mm (.098).