Small-Diameter Indexable End Mills With 4-Edge Economy - A Solid Carbide Alternative
- 90° rough & ramp shoulder mills & backdraft finishing cutter design styles.
- Unique insert & pocket design that accommodates 4 cutting edges and wide seating surface for utmost cutting edge support and durability.
- New R.015 insert corner radius expansion.
- Fine pitch densities promote high productivity in iron and hi-temp alloys.
- Coarse pitch density and high positive rake angles promote low cutting forces on small platform machines.
- Concave face design accommodates aggressive ramp, corkscrew, and drill-mill functions.
- Diverse adaption selection designed to accommodate any machine setup - including knee mills.
- Cutters ported with coolant through.