New CVD Coating For TT81series ISO Turning Inserts
- This is an upgrade to existing TT81SERIES turning grades for high-speed and high-feed applications in steel.
- Latest CVD coating features brand new surface treatment and coating combination for superior anti-chipping.
- Ensures excellent wear resistance due to the stable alumina coating layer.
- More consistent performance and up to 80% longer tool life!
- Minimized chemical reaction between the coating surface and the workpiece during machining.
- Guarantees stable machining performance under heavy interrupted machining conditions.
- Two-tone insert color promotes easy detection of worn edges.