Strong High-Shear Cutters Excel In Stainless And Nickel Alloys
- Extreme geometry promotes high-shearing action for efficient cutting of stainless steel and nickel alloys.
- Corner radius offerings of .31", .60", .125" and .250".
- R.031 and R.060 inserts may be used in both end and side stations.
- Rake-face insert geometry for utmost shear.
- Flat-top insert geometry for strength and durability.
- Chip-splitter insert geometry for vibration resistance and channel-cut efficiency.
- Internal coolant supply.