Chip-Surfer Line Includes Tips For Long Reach Threading Applications
- Short, modular milling tips reduce forces in long-reach applications.
- 50% lower radial forces when compared to standard thread mills.
- Various shank lengths and extensions for any reach requirement.
- Tips repeat on and off the shank within +/-.0005"; no need to type in offsets.
- Tips can be changed on the shank within seconds; great for high production environments.
- New additions to the Inch line. Specials quoted upon request.