A Quick-Change Tooling System That Virtually Eliminates Set-Up Time
- Tips repeat on diameter and height within +/-.0005 in., making tool changes goof-proof and accurate.
- Variety of tip geometries available for standard features, and special geometries quoted for the obscure.
- Solid ER Shanks, more rigid than the spring-style ER, produce better surface finishes and higher feed rates.
- Solid ER Shanks are an integral system... No more Z-Axis slipping!
- Solid ER Shanks offered in various lengths and diameters with ER11, ER16, ER20, ER25 & ER32 adaptions.